Rum and Raisin Fudge
60ml dark rum
180ml (125g) Safari Seedless raisins, roughly chopped
400g dark chocolate roughly chopped
385g tin condensed milk
- Line a 20cm square baking tin with baking paper and spray with “Spray & Cook”.
- Mix the raisins and rum in a bowl and let the raisins soak for about an hour.
- Melt the chocolate, condensed milk and butter over a low heat or at 30% power in the microwave. Mix until a smooth consistency is reached and add the rum and raisin mix.
- Pour into the baking tin and let it cool down to room temperature and transfer it to the fridge.
- Cut into 36 blocks before the fudge becomes too hard.