Goats Cheese and Apricot truffles with Pancetta
- 125 ml chopped SAFARI Apricots - finely chopped
- 15 ml WELLINGTONS chutney
- 2 x 100 g Fairview Chevin
- 100 g Shelled Pistachios or Pumpkin seeds - toasted and chopped
- 12 small slices Pancetta - Optional
- Place the cheese in a bowl and use a spatula to soften it slightly.
- Add the chutney and chopped apricots and mix well.
- Make 12 small truffles.
- Place the chopped nuts in a small bowl and roll the truffles in it to coat all round. Just before serving, fold the truffle in the pancetta and secure with a wooden skewer.
- Serve with chilled whine wine of bubbles.
You may also like these delicious recipes