Fruity Biscuit Squares
Serves 48 Squares
- 500g SAFARI Raisin & Cranberries mix
- 10ml MOIR'S Vanilla Essence
- 200g butter or margarine
- 400g icing sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 200g packet Marie biscuits
- Break the biscuits into pieces and set aside.
- Melt the butter or margerine in a medium, heavy based saucepan over low heat. Add icing sugar and melt until smooth.
- Remove the saucepan from the stove.
- Add a little of the warm mixture to the beaten eggs, mixing well. Add to remaining butter mixture and and continuesly stir to incorporate the egg with the butter mixture.
- Add the vanila essence, biscuits and fruit mix and mix well. Spoon mixture into a greased 37cm x 26cm pan or baking dish. Leave to cool and refrigerate to set.
- Cut into squares. Keep in the refrigerator as it will soften if left outside.
You may also like these delicious recipes