- 125 ml SAFARI Seedless Raisins or Sultanas
- 185 ml SAFARI Apple Rings, chopped
- 250 ml SAFARI Almonds or Cashews, chopped
- 1 kg SASKO Self-raising Flour, sifted
- 8 ml baking powder
- 10 ml salt
- 500 ml muesli or any other breakfast cereal
- 250 ml sunflower seeds
- 15 ml sesame seeds
- 40 g coconut
- 250 ml brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 500 ml white yoghurt
- 540 ml butter, melted
- Pre-heat oven to 180° C.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Beat eggs and add yoghurt and melted shortening.
- Add liquid to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Turn into 3 small bread pans and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool in pans, turn out and break into even pieces with a fork.
- Put back into cool oven and dry out the rusks.
You may also like these delicious recipes