Serves 2 - 4
- 6 SAFARI Dried Pears
- 2 Rooibos tea bags soaked in
- 250ml hot water
- 60 ml olive oil
- 60 g butter or margarine
- 6 slices of baguette
- 20 g wild rocket
- 100 g ricotta or feta cheese, crumbled
- 15 ml balsamic reduction
- Soak the pears overnight in the rooibos tea. Place the pears on paper towel to dry and discard the liquid.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large pan. Add baguette slices and toast on both sides until golden brown. Set aside.
- Heat a griddle pan over medium heat. Lightly brush the pears with oil and grill on both sides.
- To assemble: Place the bruschetta slices on a large serving tray. Top each with rocket, then ricotta and lastly the grilled pears. Drizzle with the balsamic reduction and serve immediately.
You may also like these delicious recipes