Pork, Cranberry & Brie Burger
- 100 ml SAFARI Cranberries - chopped
- 250 ml SAFARI Dried Cranberries
- 500 g good quality pork sausages
- 100 ml chopped parsley or coriander
- 100 g Fairview Ripe and ready Brie
- For the Cranberry Relish
- 250 ml water
- 100 ml sugar
- 2 cloves
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- salt to taste
To make the relish
- Place all the ingredients for the relish in a small pot and bring to the boil. Cook for about 10 minutes or until the water has cooked away and the cranberries are soft. Cppl and keep until needed
To make the burgers
Remove the sausage meat from the casings and add the herbs and cranberries. Mix and form into patties.
Heat a griddle pan and fry the patties until golden brown and cooked right through.
Serve these patties on a crispy bun with fresh rocket, red onion and slices of brie. Top with the delicious cranberry relish.