Fruity Lamb Pinwheels
- 1 x 250 g SAFARI Fruit Salad - remove pips from the prunes
- 8 deboned lamb chops or lamb flank strips - ask your butcher
- a little olive oil
- juice of half lemon
- Any BBQ spice that you have - we love a coriander, salt, pepper and paprika mix
- Take a prune, peach and pear and make a little fruit stack.
- Roll the meat strips or chop around the fruit and secure with a skewer.
- Repeat the process with all the meat and you have two meat portions on each skewer.
- Rub the meat with olive oil and a little lemon juice and season with the spice of your choice.
- Grill in a griddle pan until cooked or braai over medium coals.
- Serve on Brown Rice with Dried Fruit.
You may also like these delicious recipes