Crispy Nut Clusters
- 150 g (1 cup) SAFARI Unsalted Peanuts
- about 75 g (cup) SAFARI Dried Cranberries or Seedless Raisins
- 200 g milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup) rice flakes (Rice Krispies)
- 20 paper cup cake cases
- Melt chocolate in a large glass bowl in the microwave. Take out every 20 seconds and stir until completely melted. Set aside
- Roast nuts in a large, heavy-based frying pan, remove from heat and chop coarsely.
- Add rice flakes, cranberries and chopped peanuts and mix well. Spoon heaped tablespoonsful of mixture into paper cases. Refrigerate until set.
You may also like these delicious recipes